Anastasia is the founder of E-Studio, LLC, a coaching, training and consulting company that translates neuroscience insights into tools and solutions in the areas of communication, conflict management, public speaking, presenting, and transmedia storytelling.
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
- Answer the 10 questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 10 blogs and create 10 questions for your nominees.
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What do you hope to achieve with your blog?
- What are three attributes that best describe your blog?
- How do you nurture your creative side?
- What are you reading right now?
- Predictive Analytics by Eric Siegel
- Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillian, and Al Switzler
- Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- David and Goliath by Malcolm McDowell
…and I’ve got an unreleased book manuscript, super secret, about what goes into success.
- What are your preferred ways of getting the information you need?
- What do you like to do to unwind?
- What is your most ambitious goal or aspiration for 2014?
- What makes you happy?
- Anything else you would like to share?
- Conflict Specialists Show w/Dave Hilton
- Joey Cope.com
- Bree Elyse Imaging: Life in Stills
- Alpert Mediation: Mediator Musings
- Get Artisan
- Passion in the Workplace
- The Father’s Heart
- Hamilton Law and Mediation
- The Olive Branch Blog
- The Binghamton Blog
- What do you DO exactly?
- What do you remember the most fondly about the 90’s?
- Where did your inspiration come from to start blogging?
- Talk about a conflict in your life and how have you resolved it, or not.
- What do you do for fun, to shake the cobwebs off?
- What do you do to organize your digital life?
- What is your process for writing your blog posts?
- What are some of your hobbies?
- Hypothetical battle: If a fair fight were to happen between yourself and a duck in the park, what would happen and who would win?
- What would you like to promote today, if anything?
Principal Conflict Engagement Consultant
Human Services Consulting and Training (HSCT)